Providing your exact location will allow us to ensure our products are available in your area.
Based on your postal code, we do not offer home delivery to your address. To find the closest retailer click Where to Buy.
DISHWASHER CLEANER - 3 COUNT
- #1 selling dishwasher cleaner tablet in Canada*
- Cleans what you can’t see: your machine’s tub, racks, pump and valve, drain and recirculation hoses
- Powers away limescale and mineral buildup
- Descales dishes and glassware, leaving them sparkling
- Designed to clean inside your machine while your detergent cleans your dishes**
- #1 Recommended by*** Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag and Amana brands
- Septic-tank safe and U.S. EPA Safer Choice-certified
- Cleans inside all dishwasher machine makes and models
- Use monthly or more often as needed to maximize machine performance****
*Based on unit sales. Whirlpool calculation based in part on data reported by NielsenIQ through its Markettrack service for the Dishwasher Cleaner product category for the 52-week period ending Aug 27th, 2022, for the total Canada GDM, according to the NielsenIQ standard product hierarchy. © 2021, Nielsen Consumer LLC
**Check manufacturer's suggested cleaning instructions on all dishwasher-safe items
***affresh® products and the recommending brands’ products are all owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation.
****Heavily soiled machines may require extra cleaning cycles
#1 Recommended By*
DISHWASHER CLEANER TABLETS POUCH BENEFITS
- Specially formulated to descale your dishes and glassware, leaving them sparkling.
- Made with EPA Safer Choice* certified ingredients.
- Septic safe.
DISHWASHER CLEANER TABLETS ARTICLES
A Move-In Clean For Your New Home
Moving into a new home? Before you unpack, take some time to deep clean your new space. Our guide to move in house cleaning will ensure you’re ready for a fresh start.
How to Tackle Your Spring Cleaning
Welcome spring with a fresh, clean home! This spring cleaning guide features tips, tricks and a checklist so you can tidy up your house from top to bottom.
Guide to Cleaning a Dishwasher
Your dishwasher is one of the hardest working appliances in your home, so it’s important to show it some TLC. Learn how affresh® dishwasher cleaner can help.
DISHWASHER CLEANER TABLETS – 6 COUNT INGREDIENTS
|Sodium bisulfate||pH adjuster||7681-38-1|
|Citric acid||pH adjuster||77-92-9|
|Polyethylene glycol||Processing aid||25322-68-3|
|Sodium benzoate||Processing aid||532-32-1|
|Sodium gluconate||Processing aid||527-07-1|
|Sodium polyacrylate co-polymer||Water softener||68479-09-4|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Over time, hard water and detergent types can cause unsightly mineral build-up that affects the appearance of your dishwasher and dishes. Affresh® dishwasher cleaner powers away limescale and mineral build-up and descales dishes and glassware.
Affresh® dishwasher cleaner works in any make or model dishwasher. It is the #1 recommended product by Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Maytag brands.*
* affresh® brand products and the recommending brands’ products are all owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation
For optimal machine performance, we recommend you use affresh® dishwasher cleaner monthly, or as needed.*
*heavily soiled machines may require extra cleaning cycles
If cleaning without dishes, place 1 tablet inside the detergent tray. If cleaning with dishes, place 1 tablet at the bottom of your dishwasher. Detergent should be placed in the main detergent tray.
Yes! Affresh® dishwasher cleaner cleans inside your machine while your detergent cleans your dishes.* It descales dishes and glassware, leaving them sparkling!
*Check manufacturer’s suggested cleaning instructions on all dishwasher safe items
If there is significant limescale build-up, place 1 tablet at the bottom of the dishwasher and 1 tablet in the detergent tray. Run the cycle without dishes.
Affresh® dishwasher cleaners do not contain any ingredients that are harmful to your septic system.
If you get affresh® dishwasher cleaner in your eye, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical treatment.